Plasma Lift / Fibroblast
The revolutionary non-surgical and
non-invasive facelift treatment for smoothing wrinkles and reducing hooded eyelids
Thanks to this outstanding non-surgical solution, Fibrosthetics allows for
extremely effective removal of lines around the eyes as well as reduction of
ptosis (dropping/sagging eyelids).
Fibrosthetics uses advanced technologies that allow for fast and effective
treatment which is also comfortable to patients.
This is a revolutionary permanent eyelift procedure that requires no surgery.
It tightens and lifts the skin around the eye area, non-laser, natural rejuvenation
with instant results. Long lasting, instant, permanent results lasting for 2-3 years.
This method shrinks excess skin, bags and wrinkles and dramatically reduces
This new revolutionary eye-lift is a huge step forward in anti-wrinkle treatment
technology. In one treatment, the skin around your eyes is instantly tightened
and you’re left with a permanent bright-eyed and youthful look. It works by
shrinking and shortening the skin fibres, lifting the skin. No knives, no surgery.
How does it work?
The Fibrosthetics hand piece produces a tiny plasma flash which leaps from tip to the skin in a micromillimetre sized point. This superficial point minimises the skin in its immediate vicinity – which reduces the excess skin, tightening the area. A series of tiny dots are strategically placed to attain the desired result for the excess skin.
This holistic approach works by stimulating the contraction of skin fibres instantly through a so-called ‘plasma flash’. This flash – from a hand-held device with a tiny tip – evaporates superficially on the skin at a tiny point, which shrinks the skin around the eyelid. Further points are placed in a grid across the skin’s surface, pulling the skin tighter.
This non-surgical procedure can be completed in just 30 minutes and visibly lifts the skin around the eye area. Gain an instant rejuvenated and bright-eyed look!
Eyelids feel lighter, with the heavy lid massively reduced. The eyelids are also
smoother, without excess folds of skin. The application of make-up is easier and
has increased longevity!
The area is anaesthetised before the treatment, and it takes around 30 minutes
to complete. You are left with a slight redness around the eyes, with slight
swelling occurring within 1-7 days. After 7 days, the marks disappear and slight
redness will have gone by 12 weeks.
Fully skin recovery in about 6 month time.
Results are obtained in 1-3 sittings dependent on the individuals requirements.
PlASMA PEN AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS
AND PLASMA PEN PROCESS :
Like most skin rejuvenation
treatments, there may be some side effects post-treatment and
recovery from Plasma Pen. You must follow these important guidelines care-fully if you
wish to enjoy optimal results and protect your investment in Plasma Pen treatment.
Although for most Plasma Pen treatments virtually some areas pain-free, and for some
people own treatment may be moderately uncom-fortable and sensitive depending on
where you are being treated – especial-lower eyelid procedures where the skin is at its
thinnest – and your own sensitivities can be much higher
Before Your Treatment
1. Avoid any kind of tanning (Spray tan-ning, tanning injections, sun tanning and tanning beds) for 2 to 4 weeks before your treatment. Ideally, you should try to use SPF5O to prep your skin for 2 to 4 weeks before your treatment, especially f you are naturally darker skinned.You may even wish to consider using a natural Tyrosinase Inhibitor to helps ensure there is no overproduction of pigment in the skin aka hyperpigmentation.
2. Avoid any other type of procedures on the same area which you intend to have treated with Plasma Pen, such as laser therapy, chemical peels, Botox, fillers, as this may prevent your treatment being performed by your technician at the time you want it.
• No facial acids (Retin A, salicylic,
glycolic) 14 days before or 21 days
after Plasma Pen.
• No Botox or fillers 21 days before or
after Plasma Pen.
• No Micro needling/PRP 21 days
before or after Plasma Pen.
• No laser or peels (depending on in-
tensity of peel) for 90 days before or
after Plasma Pen.
• Surgical procedures like face lifts
you must wait at least 9 months
postop/before Plasma Pen.
Immediately Following Treatment
1. You may experience a “stinging” sensation in the treated area(s) immediately after treatment. This is normal and it generally only lasts for about an hour.
2. If the treated area is swollen, you may apply ice packs covered with a clean cloth. Do NOT apply ice directly onto the skin, as this can cause damage to the tissue. Avoid taking anti-inflammatory medications like aspirin, ibuprofen or steroids if possible.
3. If you are receiving a Plasma Pen treatment anywhere on your face or neck, we recommend you sleep on your back with your head elevated to reduce swelling.
4. Do NOT cleanse the treated area until the following day.
5. Do NOT exercise 48 hours after treatment or expose yourself to any heat, steam or sweat because this can inten-sify the inflammation that’s already present.
6. Your technician will provide you with after care products and instructions. You must follow the provided aftercare protocol to expedite the healing process and avoid complications.
7. The area that has been treated must NOT be covered with occlusive dressing or any type of sunblock, make-up, mascara, creams or any other products until the area has fully healed. Many ingredients in skin care products and cosmetics can irritate skin and
cause allergic reactions, discolouration. Ultimately this will slow you’re your healing process and possibly impede desired results.
8. It is highly unlikely you will ever get an infection from a Plasma Pen treatment, as the wound we cause is not open. However, the first 12
hours post-treatment is vital in protecting you from any potential infection, so please avoid any activities where you could expose your-
self to contaminants. Keeping hands off of anything that comes in contact with the treatment area.
9. You may return to work the follow-ing day. However, you will not look your absolute best during the initial healing process (approximately 7 days).
10. Expect redness, swelling and in-flammation for the first 1 to 5 days post-treatment. This is normal but will usually be of a very minor nature.
Following Days After Your Treatment
1. It is normal for the area that has been treated to be red/pink, swollen and feel tight and dry. Occasional weeping is normal and will settle.
2. Brown crusts will quickly form on the treated area. These may be visible for up to about a week.
3. Do NOT pick crusts off as this will dellay the healing process and could cause hyperpigmentation and scarring.
5.The area(s) treated may be cleansed daily with room temperature water and your fingers. Avoid using washcloths or any other washing devices. You are only removing excess oil and do not need to thoroughly cleanse the treated skin. Do NOT be tempted to rub, brush or exfoli-ate the area in any way to aid in the re-moval of the crusts. Pat dry with a clean tissue.
6. Do NOT stand with your face under a hot shower for the first 3-4 days. This could increase swelling. Try to avoid shower gels or hair products running on to your face as this could cause irrita-tion and inflammation. Rinse thorough-ty with tepid water if products do come
into contact with the area(s) treated and gently pat dry.
7. Avoid swimming or chlorinated wa-ter as it can increase irritation.
8. Keep scabs/crusts moist by applying provided aftercare three times a day – but only in small amounts, do not soak the area.
9. Men should avoid shaving the treat-ed area until it is fully healed (around 7 days).
10. If you have had treatment around your eyes, you should avoid wearing contact lenses for 72 hours after your treatment.
11. Once the scabs have fallen off (ap-proximately 7 days), your skin may be a little pink. You may begin to apply your normal foundation/make-up/sunblock but avoid using skincare products con-
scrubs/Clarisonic or any other active
exfoliating ingredients/devices for at
least 21 days, as this will cause irrita-
tion. ABSOLUTELY NO MAKEUP UN-
TIL SCABS HAVE FALLEN OFF.
12. Avoid sun exposure. Once the scabs
have fallen off, you must wear a physi-
cal sunblock (zinc & titanium) and a hat
while your skin is in the healing stages (pink in color) and you should continue to do so for at
least the next 12 weeks to avoid hyperpigmentation.
13. Do NOT sunbath/sun tanning beds for 10–12 week post procedure.
14. Do NOT have any other facial treatments in the same treatment area while your skin is
healing (12 weeks).
15. Do NOT wax treatment area for at least 21 days, if not longer. If you are receiving Plas-
ma Pen treatment anywhere around the eyes, I would wait the full 12 weeks. It will be ok to
tweeze or thread any unwanted hairs after scabs have fallen off the area.
Other Important Aftercare Advice & Top Tips
1. Avoid smoking and alcohol.
2. Eat a whole food diet and avoid excess sugar red vine red meat red colour products to maximize results.
3. On top of the immediate rejuvenation, lifting and tightening effects you will likely experi-
ence from Plasma Pen, it takes 8 to 12 weeks for the full effects of your treatment to be seen.
4. If additional treatments are required, it will be necessary to wait until the skin completely
heals (12 weeks).
5. Fully skin recovery in about 6 month time.