908 3 wave length hair removal
OPT/SHR RF NDYAG LASER 4IN1
A: OPT SHR system: adopts the most advanced OPT (optimal pulse technology) system for fast hair removal.
B: Elight (IPL&RF) for hair removal, freckles removal, vascular and acne therapy, etc. There are 6 filters with different wavelength for different treating items.
C: Bipolar RF (20/28/35mm 3 treatment heads) for wrinkles removal, face lifting, skin tightening, etc.
D: Nd: Yag Laser for all kinds and colors tattoo removal, birthmark removal, eyebrow line/ eye line/ lip line, pigments removal. There are 3 probes with different wavelength (1064nm,532nm,1320nm)for treating different items.
Range of application
1. SHR: fast hair removal,completely painless
2. All kinds of spots removal, freckle removal
3. Acne therapy
4. Vascular therapy
5. Skin whitening, skin tightening, skin lift, skin rejuvenation, wrinkle removal.
6. Skin tightening, improving skin elasticity and glossiness
7. Shrink large pores, face lifting, body shaping
8. Removing the pigment skin pathological changes, the pigmentation caused by color pigment mixture, Pore remove,Face lift.
9. All colors tattoo removal, eyebrow line/ eye line/ lip line pigments removal.
10. Removing the corium spots, the melasma, freckle, mole, nevus of Ota ,brown blue nevus,junctional nevus,etc.
What does treatment involve?
Nd Yag lasers give out pulses of high-power light, which are absorbed by the tattoo pigment. The energy in the light causes the ink to break down into smaller particles, which the immune system naturally cleans away.
How many treatments you will need depends on your particular tattoo, but as a guide:
Amateur tattoos typically take between 1 and 5 treatments – although we have seen tattoos taking as many as 10
Professional tattoos typically take between 5 and 15 sessions (and sometimes more – especially with resistant green pigments)
Small tattoos take around five minutes to treat per session
Large or multiple tattoos can take half an hour or more
We will be able to estimate how many treatments you will need and how much it will cost when you come in for a consultation. Some tattoos shrink significantly as we treat them, which means ongoing costs can fall.
If we need to do a patch test, it will be included in your consultation. We would rather you found out as soon as possible if it's going to be difficult to treat.
Come in for a consultation
We will be able to give you more information about removing your tattoo when you come in and see us.
Laser tattoo removal
As each tattoo is unique, removal techniques must be tailored to suit each individual case. Before tattoo removal treatment can go ahead a consultation is required, The laser therapist will discuss how many treatments are needed and how much each session will cost. A test patch will then be carried out to ensure you are eligible to receive treatments.
* Consultation are £10.00
Laser tattoo removal is a simple, safe procedure with great results. Laser tattoo removal works by allowing the light produced by the laser to pass through the skin and break up the tattoo pigments into tiny particles. The body then disposes of these particles via its immune system. It usually takes *-10 treatment sessions to ensure success, with regular intervals between sessions to allow the skin to heal.
The procedure can cause a stinging during treatment which can be eased by applying a numbing cream to the area which we normally ask clients to come in 30 minutes before their appointment to apply.
Some people also experience a lightening or darkening in the area this is normal.Redness in the area is common after the procedure, but subsides quickly. We advise using a high-factor sun block while the skin is still sensitive after your treatment.
Vascular Removal Laser 980nm
1) Effect for high frequency vascular removal
2) Vascular removal
3) Age spots and sun spots removal
4) Spider veins/face veins removal
5) Cherry angiomas
6) Remove red blood vessels: all kinds of telangiectasia
1) Effective immediately, the effect is visible after 1 treatment
2) No down time, non-invasive treatment, safe and efficient
3) Less pain in the treatment, treatment is quick and easy.
Conditions that can not be treated:
Anti Under 18’s
Heart Photo sensitive medications Disease
Before procedure requiring Consultation and Patch test